.:Welcome:.

Welcome to my Blog. this is more or less my online journal so that you all will be able to 'keep tabs' on me (literally). So read, enjoy, laugh, and then comment.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 28

I finally broke down... I couldn't wait any longer! I weighed myself and I have lost 5 pounds, and that is with cheating! I'm trying to be committed to this, but is so hard when you have a boyfriend who wants to take you out for ice cream! : ) He is so sweet! but I think if I could go even a little more strict for the next 21-30 days I could loose around 8ibs making a grand total of 13. My goal is to get to 210 by the end of the summer! : ) today I weighed in a 228. but if I'm going to get there I will need to make some better decisions! : )

No comments: